One of the largest facets of the video game industry lies with the various game conventions that all developers must attend in order to show off their wares. Throughout the history of Irrational, the minds behind the games would often travel to the various gaming shows throughout the year, giving them unique experiences, including past events where some team members attended as part of the press. Not only did the team get to meet some of their heroes from the industry, but they also gained invaluable lessons when examining the wins, the failures, and the gaps between making and promoting a game.
- Part 1: The First Con – Ken Levine, Nate Wells
- Part 2: The Middle Years – Ken Levine, Nate Wells, Shawn Robertson, Chris Kline
- Part 3: Showing BioShock Infinite – Ken Levine, Nate Wells, Shawn Robertson, Chris Kline
- Part 4: The Other Side – Shawn Elliott, Joe Fielder, Chris Remo
- Part 5: Press Past – Shawn Elliott, Joe Fielder, Chris Remo
- Part 6: Covering Conventions – Shawn Elliott, Joe Fielder, Chris Remo
Be sure to let us know what you think in the forums, and in the comments section below!
- Podcast produced by James Bonney and Shawn Elliott.
- Editing by Ant Bear Audio.
Podcast music provided by: