Pre-order BioShock Infinite on Steam today to help unlock exclusive rewards and free copies of BioShock and X-Com: Enemy Unknown!
Who wouldn’t want free games? Well, you’ll be rewarded handsomely when you pre-order BioShock Infinite on Steam. As if you needed another reason to pre-order, Steam is running a pre-purchase rewards program!
Here’s how it works: if enough people pre-order BioShock Infinite, a free copy of the original BioShock gets unlocked. If that’s not enough, a series of exclusive BioShock Infinite-themed items (details below) in Team Fortress 2 will be unlocked if the number of pre-orders reaches the next level. Lastly, Steam will sweeten the pot by unlocking a free copy of X-Com: Enemy Unknown once pre-orders hit that magic number. Of course, this is in addition to the Industrial Revolution pack that you will receive immediate access to just for pre-ordering!
But to unlock all these rewards, you’ll need to spread the word and work as a team – the more people who pre-order, the more rewards gets unlocked. Simple enough, right?
- “Vox Diabolus”: “With this Vox Populi anarchist mask, you can terrify your enemies into thinking you’re the Devil Himself, or worse, a protestor. Either way, they’re probably going to avoid you at the entrance to the supermarket when you try to get them to sign something.”
- “The Pounding Father” : “Heavy cannot tell lie. Heavy is first President of United States. Of crushing little baby men.”
- “Blind Justice“- “Want to command respect from people standing at an indeterminate distance from your immediate right? Bolt on a platinum Pinkerton badge and experience the thrill for yourself!”
- “The Sydney Straw Boat” “Throw this hat on the ground to express rage, or in the air to express joy! Take a hat-based trip through time to learn how your great grandparents displayed emotions in the days before emoticons!”
- “The Person in the Iron Mask“- “Turkey? Chicken? Game hens? Your head? This cast iron poultry furnace will smoke anything placed inside it.”
- “The Doe-Boy” “Protect the important thoughts in your head — ones like \”liberty\” and \”freedom\” and \”democracy\” — with good, honest, hat-shaped American steel. This helmet won’t run (until heated to 2500°F)!”
- “The Steel Songbird” “It gets pretty quiet in that sniper’s nest. Why not treat yourself to the haunting rhythmic symphony of bolts being constantly pooped by this mute, easily terrified incontinent bird?”